Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Blog Marathon Post 12: Random things

Here I'm going to share some of my happy moments in the last few days.

First and Foremost:
This one blog I regularly reads. She is one hell of a writer with a magic pen, where she transforms even the mundane and boring things as an interesting read. Attention to details and great sense of humor well blended with social responsibility. Thats what she is. I like these species very much. Because they are very very rare to find. Though she respects each and every one of her readers, I somehow seem to be a fake to her. (This may be due to my old blog which is full of rubbish and whoever reads that they will think I'm a super duper fake and dull and jerk. So, this is not her fault). So, she blocked me from following her in twitter and rejected a couple of my comments from publishing. I was hurt but that didnt stop me reading her blog and the respect continue growing. And the happiest thing is, SHE PUBLISHED MY COMMENT IN HER BLOG. I'm so happy and am in cloud 9 and above that. Love you girl. :-)

2. Watched "The Karate Kid" and "The Postman". Enjoyed bothe the movies. Will write about postman later.

3. As you know, as you might have read my review of "The Girl with the dragon tatoo", I started reading books again and completed two books so far(That means in a week). One is the above mentioned and the other one is "Confessions of listmaniac" by Meenakshi Reddy Madhavan. Now, reading "Disgrace" by J. M. Cootze.

4. And I'm so happy that I too got a few followers. Thank you all who follow me even after reading. (Or, did they just follow without reading anything? Coz, with their right mind, no one will follow me after reading all these, correct?)

5. My mobile is not working properly and that gives an excuse for not using it. And not using mobile feels superb. If you know what I mean :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment